Stamping & forming dies are typically made by tool and die makers and put into production after mounting into a press.
- Automotive formed Panels
- High precision Components
- Fully formed 3D enclosures
- Heavy Gage components
- Parts formed in Steel, Aluminum Copper and Plated steels
- 100+ dies built annually
LMC Engineering provides plastic injection molding solutions ranging from Injection Molding to Production Tooling.
- Use rounded corners
- Add draft to walls to allow easy ejection.
- All Slides have retainers
- Flow Analysis in 3D
- All vents are machined
- Use inserts for high wear areas
As a key part of the industrial business, LMC provides and develops products with high consumption volume.
- Pneumatic/Electric Tooling (Die grinders, etc…)
- Abrasive tools and consumables
- Safety Gear and Equipment
- Rectification tooling
- Cutting tools
- Welding Consumables
- Punches, inserts, etc...
LMC (Lean Manufacturing Components) has the solution to the problems Western purchasers have encountered in Asia…
- A Western-based business providing Asian procurement and project management services;
- LMC has created a network of approved vendors in Asia; strict criteria has been established annual audits conducted; and continues improvement practices in place;
- LMC manages the entire procurement process for its customers: Quote, Selection, Terms, Secure Payments, Program Monitoring and Communication, Sampling and Acceptance;
- LMC acts as a warrantor for tools and parts, for repair and revision work on tools;
- Not just a broker, project management and on-site support are a vital part of LMC service;
- Not a Western manufacturer dabbling in Asia, the provision of Asian tooling and parts is the heart of our business;
- Not trying to sell open capacity, LMC has the flexibility to place programs with the source that makes the most sense for your needs;
- Not handicapped by language and culture, LMC has in-house native Chinese language capabilities, including more than 10 engineers based in China;
- Not handicapped by differences in standards, LMC's Project Managers understand international standards and
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.